The FIBERLIGN Dielectric Support (FDS) system is designed to gently, but firmly, support All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) cable. It is intended for tangent support installations on lines that feature relatively low voltages, short spans and modest mechanical loads.
- The approximate recommended maximum span lengths for the FDS are:
- 600' for < 1.00" OD cable (NESC – heavy)
- 300' for ≥ 1.00" OD cable (NESC – heavy)
- Body and top are made from a high-strength, engineered dielectric material. Zine plated bolts with washers secutre the top to the body.
- Inserts are made from a soft, pliable dielectric material that gently grips the ADSS cable.
- Threads onto standard 5/8" 11-UNC hot dipped galvanized thru-bolt
- May be mounted horizontally or vertically
- May be used as a stringing traveler at the structure on up to 10° line angles (20° in certain cases).
- All components may be reused as desired if in good condition.
|FIBERLIGN Dielectric Support for ADSS|
|Catalog Number||ADSS Cable Range|
Quantity 2 Inserts Required per Support