SHV-8, 8" Sheave
8" Aerial Buddy fiber optic sheave is recommended for straight pulls. Jameson's Aerial Buddy is designed to protect ADSS cable and other jacketed fiber during installation. Ideal for use with jacketed cables 2" or less in diameter and loads that don't exceed 1600 lbs. It's constructed with lightweight, reinforced polymer that weighs significantly less than aluminum and steel models; reducing installation fatigue and permitting one-man set up.
- Maximum Load Rated for 1,600 lbs.
- Spring loaded cable guard (patented) eliminates delays caused by cable and pull tape derailing
- Lift hoist swivels 360° and rotates 180° for unrestricted mounting and maneuverability
- 2" opening allows pulling grips to pass through easily
- Easy latching mechanism for single-handed operation
- High strength, impact resistant unit is more durable than aluminum
- Chemical, UV, corrosion resistant construction for longer life
- Electrically insulated
- Self levels, strapping optional