Chicago Grip for High Strength Cables
This Chicago Grip is designed specifically to work with coated guy wire. This authentic Klein Grip is manufactured, inspected and tested in the USA. Klein grips are made of drop-forged, quality US steel and heat treated for strength and durability.
- Designed for cable sizes from 0.218 to 0.55-Inch (5.5 to 13.9 mm)
- Max Safe Load of 8000-Pound (3629 kg)
- Double ''V'' grooves give four-point contact, reducing chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
- Made in USA
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.