30' Traveling Ground Kit
The grounding roller provides a means of maintaining a continuous ground connection to moving conductors such as strand, open wire, or pull line being places from a stationary reel.
The roller must be connected to a suitable ground by means of one of the 1/0 jumper cables provided in order to minimize the voltage on the conductors mentioned above in the even of an accidental contact with an energized power conductor.
Kit comes complete with:
- Works with strand from 1/4" to 7/16"
- An aluminum, three roller, traveling ground equipped with two 5/8 in. (16 mm) buss bars for two jumper cables and clamps and two 1 in. (25 mm) tie back holes in frame.
- A jumper cable composed of 30′, 1/0, clear PVC jacketed, copper jumper cable with each end fitted with copper compression ferrules and two 5/8 in. (16mm) – NC threaded bronze grounding clamps
- A jumper cable composed of 2 ft (.61m). 1/0 clear PVC jacketed, copper jumper cable with each end fitted with copper compression ferrules and two 5/8 in. (16mm) - NC threaded bronze ground clamps
- A instruction booklet which outlines use of grounding kit as per OSHA requirements