Instant Permanent Pavement Repair Solutions
60 lbs bag
FINE MIX is specifically formulated for MRO applications and warm-climate road repair.
- Features finer aggregates enabling faster initial surface hardness with less compaction
- Stiffer at any given temperature versus our regular mix
- Excels in these maintenance and utility applications: low traffic areas such as parking lots, shallow depressions, sidewalk and ramp repairs, and cracks 1/4 inch or wider
REGULAR / WINTER MIX is our high-performing pavement repair product designed for general use in all weather conditions.
- Proven most durable for road and highway repair*
- Flows easily with application even in the coldest conditions
*See Report SHRP-H-348 and -353 of the National Academy of Sciences "Strategic Highway Research Project", United States Federal Government Projects H105 and H106.
- No mix or special preparation needed
- Applies easily in temperature ranges from 0° F to 100°+F
- Bonds permanently to asphalt, concrete, steel, wood, and other hard surfaces
- Can be applied as thin as 1/4 inch
- Can be placed in water filled holes
- Comes in water-resistant bags and water-tight pails
- Use for all seasons and weather conditions
1 bag fills 2' diameter hole at 2" Deep
How Many Bags Do I Need for My Project?
Calculator Chart Here