Selecting a chain is simple. All you need is the answer to a few questions:
- Make and model of your machine
- The pitch measurement of your chain
- Two-pitch or four-pitch tooth spacing
- How many stations for attaching cutters
- How wide do you want to dig
- What kind of cutting system do you have
Enter a quantity above equal to your number of stations and you'll know how much your chain will cost.
To order a replacement station, simply type in the quantity of stations you want and place your order.
If you don't see what you're looking for, contact us at 1-800-245-8339 and we'll design a chain for you!