0.625" Thimbleye, Threaded, 5/8" Nut
- Threaded Thimbleye® for attaching to 5/8" thru-bolts or threaded end of straight or angle Thimbleye® bolts for straight-away head guys.
- For attaching guy strands or deadends to poles.
- Used with double-arming bolts to connect suspension insulators to crossarms.
- Tapped for use with industry standard bolts; strength rating of eyenut is equal to that of bolt.
- Nuts are contoured to minimize bending and kinking of guy strand.
- Constructed of ductile iron, hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- IEEE Std C135.80™-2012 standard
- RUS Section AB
- DG1E Series maximum strand diameter 1/2"
- ALLIED 5050
- DIGI DG1E1
|Coating||Galvanized, ASTM A-153|
|Tensile Strength||12400 lbs|