Winter Safe -50°F RV AntiFreeze - Non-Toxic PG
1 U.S. Gallon/128 U.S. fl. oz/3.78 L
Does NOT contain alcohol unlike popular discount chain brands!!!
Does NOT freeze at 0° unlike popular discount chain brands!!!
- Safe for all engines
- High quality protection used by the pros
- Non-toxic virgin propylene glycol formula
- Ready to use - do not dilute
- Added inhibitors prevent corrosion in engine components including aluminum, brass, copper and solder
- Meets industry standard for burst protection in copper pipes to -50°F (-46°C)
- Alcohol free to reduce evaporation and maintain protection of areas of pooled water unlike popular discount chain brands
- Ideal for regions that experience mild to freezing winters
Star brite® Wintersafe -50°F (-46°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze provides excellent cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and all engines at an attractive price. Its premium additive package prevents corrosion of aluminum, copper, brass and solder, but will not harm rubber, seals or hose materials. The 3X-dyed pink color provides excellent blow-through visibility. Formulated with virgin, non-toxic USP-grade ingredients. It contains no alcohols. This product is ready-to-use; do not dilute it.
Star brite® Wintersafe -50°F (-46°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze will provide burst protection to -50°F (-46°C) and freeze protection within a range of +14°F to +18°F (-10°C to -8°C). When testing with a refractometer or with a hydrometer designed for use with PG, freeze point readings on the PG scale will range from +14°F to +18°F. When winterizing water systems with plastic pipes in regions where temperatures can fall below -10°F (-23°C), we recommend using Star brite® -100°F (-73°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze.