Mobile power when and where you need it, along with the flexibility of a gas-powered, rotary screw air compressor, truly gives you maximum flexibility. The Viper offers heavy-duty power, on or off your truck bed, and the flexibility that only a transportable unit can offer. The Viper is ideal for monument engraving, irrigation service, rental markets, post pounding, directional boring, municipality, water and general construction.
A rotary screw compressor uses a rotary type positive-displacement mechanism. The gas compression process of a rotary screw is a continuous sweeping motion, so there is very little pulsation or surging of flow, as occurs with piston compressors.
|Model||Capacity (CFM)||Air (PSI)||Engine (RPM)||Engine (HP)||Fuel Capacity|
|G80||80||100||3600||Kohler® 26.5||5 Gallon|
Compressor Dimensions with Fittings: 45"L x 23.5" W x 29.75" H
Dimensions listed are not a complete representation of total space necessary. Please contact Georgia Underground for overall space and air requirements.
Dry Weight: 473 lbs.
Product improvement is a continuing goal. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice or obligations.
- Lifetime Warranty on Air End
- Powder-Coated, Galvanneal Sheet Metal Enclosure
- Spin-On Air-Oil Separating Element
- Lifting Bail
- Rotary Screw
- Vanair Encapsulated Air End
- Kohler 26.5 HP
- 4-Cycle, V-Twin, Overhead Valve
- 5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- High-Engine Temperature Shutdown
- Air Pressure-Relief Safety Valve
- Minimum Pressure Valve
- Automatic Blowdown on Shutdown
- Oil Fill Plug Safety Relief
- Low Engine Oil Pressure Shutdown
- High Compressor Temperature and Pressure Shutdown
- Temperature Gauge
- Engine Diagnostic Lamp
- Hour Meter
- Pressure Gauge
- Remote Start/Stop
- Dual Pressure
- Cold Weather Package
- Service/Control Line Moisture Separators
- Filter/Lubricator/Regulator (FLR)
- Air Hoses, Hose Reels, and Fittings
- OSHA Safety Valve (Velocity Fuse)
- Tool Oiler/Lubricator
- CARB Canister
- Maintenance Kits