Makita 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery, 2 Pack
|EFFICIENCY:||Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge|
|VERSATILITY:||Reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less|
|PERFORMANCE:||Compatible with 18V LXT® Tools|
|CONVENIENCE:||Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time|
|INCLUDES:||(2) 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery|
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- Reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even at these temps -4°F/-20°C
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (charger not included)
- 3-year limited warranty
About This Model
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard 18V compact lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your Makita cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity in a compact size. The Makita 2.0 Ah battery delivers up to 50% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1815 18V Compact battery, with a fast charge time of only 25 minutes for increased efficiency.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls™. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries.
Tool users who unplug the cord with Makita 18V LXT® experience new levels of convenience, efficiency and productivity. Makita created the 18V Lithium-ion cordless tool category in 2005, and today it is the world's largest 18V cordless tool line-up. Makita's leading technology gives tool users unmatched performance and breadth of line, with innovation in motor and battery technology that is obliterating industry standards -- and leaving old thinking old thinking behind. With high amp-hour batteries, efficient brushed and brushless motors, and 18V X2 LXT (36V) technology, Makita 18V LXT tools not only meet corded demands, they can exceed the performance of corded, all while remaining in a single cordless platform powered by the industry's fastest-charging 18V Lithium-ion batteries.
|Shipping Weight:||1.9 lbs.|