5/8" B Guy Hook, Rams Head
- Used as a means of attaching guy wire to poles. Used for down and span guys.
- Not intended for back-to-back guying.
- Features smooth grooves to eliminate chafing of the strand.
- Accepts a wide range of strand diameters.
- Mounting Hole: 11/16" x 3/4"
- Width at Strand End: 3-1/8"
- Overall Length: 4-1/2"
- Fastened to utility poles with a 5/8" Machine Bolt.
- Casted from Ductile Iron, hot-dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153.
- Has an ultimate strength load of 10,000 LBS at 45° Pull.