Slingco’s line of heavy-duty, reusable dirt tarps have been created with safety in mind. Keeping workers out of awkward, injury-prone positions is better for their long-term health, and the company’s bottom line. Dirt tarps have become a must-have product at utility construction sites.
You can find Slingco Dirt Tarps being used at pole changeouts, transformer terminations and pedestals, as well as underground gas, telephone and other underground utility applications.
In fact, with the ability to move crushed rock, sand, dirt, wet cement, dig spoils, and other contaminated soil, there are few reasons NOT to have a Slingco Dirt Tarp on the project!
- 4000lb load rated dirt mat 6' x 6'
- 4000lb load rated dirt mat 7' x 7'
- 5000lb load rated dirt mat 8' x 8'
- 5000lb load rated dirt mat 10' x 10'
- Heavy-Duty Webbing & Lifting Loops
- Double Stitched for Reinforcement and Durability
- Simply Clean, Dry, store, and Reuse!
- Compact enough, when Folded, to Store on Truck
|Slingco Part No.||Tarp Dimensions feet (meters)||Maximum Capacity lbs (kg)|
|ZLD10015||10' x 10' (3 x 3)||5,000 lb (2,267)|
|ZLD10016||8’ x 8’ (2.44 x 2.44)||5,000 lb (2,267)|
|ZLD10793||7’ x 7‘ (2.13 x 2.13)||4,000 lb (1,814)|
|ZLD10792||6’ x 6’ (1.83 x 1.83)||4,000 lb (1,814)|