Dixon® Cam & Groove Type A Adapter x Female NPT
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
How it Works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F / 21°C with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov