X 12135000O 1.25'' SDR 13.5 5000' HDPE Innerduct, 1250# Measuring/Pull Tape, 82" Reel. Also referred to as High Density Polyethylene Pipe, HDPE conduit, and flex conduit.
- Available from 1/2" to 16" diameters
- Manufactured from flexible HDPE, makes gradual bends without special equipment
- Continuous lengths reduce joining costs
- Excellent low temperature properties, allows installation in cold climates
- Outstanding long-term cable protection from Shifting ground, rock, and root impingement
- Provides a permanent pathway, simplifies future cable repairs or replacement
- Available with UV protectant for aerial/lashed placement
- UL Listing Available from 1/2" to 6" for SDR 13.5, Schedule 40, and Schedule 80
Installation Application: Existing Conduit, Plow, Direct Burial, Aerial
Market Application: Telecom, CATV, Enterprise, C&I, Energy, DOT
FOOTAGE MARKINGS: Sequential foot or meter markings. Custom print streams available.
SILICORE™ SILICORE: is co-extruded with the tough HDPE jacket creating a super slick permanent lining. SILICORE lined ducts allow for higher speed cable jetting and longer cable pulls.
WAVE RIB: Oscillating spiral internal ribs greatly reduce friction for longer, faster pulls
PREINSTALLED TAPE: Factory Pre-installed Bull-Line™ Pull Tape with EVEN-LOAD™ , ensures extra slack at any access point through the reel. Available 500 lb to 6,000 lb tensile strength or locatable.
PREINSTALLED CABLE: Specify single or multiple cables to be factory pre-installed. Cable types: Service Drops, Fiber, Coaxial, 600 Volt Al, 600 Volt Cu, Medium Voltage.