MT WP6000P-5000 6000# measuring pull tape - 5000' reel 3/4" width
Muletape is a unique pull tape designed to reduce damage to the underground plant. Resulting in improved efficiency, and enhanced worker safety.
Our tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents “snap back”, which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks or snaps back… often injuring the installer.
Feature & Benefits
- Low stretch, eliminates snapbacks, enhances worker safety and prevents crushed capstans
- Pre-lubrication reduces friction levels and eliminates duct cutting.
- Lightweight, easily blown into the duct
- Accurate sequential length markings eliminate the need for measuring tapes and help determine the quantity remaining on a partial roll
- Low shrink products available for extrusion
- Variety of reel lengths available to suit any installation
- Available in a variety of strengths (up to 6,000 lbs or 2727 kg) which enables extensive application use
- For post-installation locating, detectable versions are available