Power Unit Single 8-10-12GPM - HP12B
The HP Series of Stanley Hydraulic Power Units are designed for continuous duty operation with an efficient oil cooler as standard equipment.
The Stanley HP Hydraulic Power Unit is a small compact hydraulic power unit designed to provide power for underwater hydraulic tools requiring a single 8 GPM up to 12GPM. The Stanley HP12B Hydraulic Power Unit is powered by a 23 HP Briggs & Stratton industrial grade engine. Folding and locking handle, electric start, auto throttle, pressurized engine lubrication, and large pneumatic tires are standard equipment.
- All electric control system with rotary switches
- All components are assembled for easy routine servicing
- Upper frame can be removed for more serious servicing
- Quartz hour meter in the control panel records engine run time
- The hydraulic pump is mounted directly to the engine eliminating any misalignment and ensuring long life of the drive coupling
- In-tank hydraulic filter continuously cleans the hydraulic fluid and assures that refill fluid passes through the filter for a clean refill
- 35-Ah sealed, non-spillable, no-maintenance battery is located inside a covered compartment
- Pressure lubrication system with a pressure sensing switch that will shut down the engine if engine oil level is too low